Retrospect Galleries is thrilled to announce that we have recently published a new full colour 140 page book introducing 34 our fantastic artists.
In Retrospect 10 comprises Q & A style interviews and three full pages of images for each of the featured artists:
- Locals Alberto Sanchez, Anna Nordstrom, Cornelia Burless, Daniel Clemmett, Dolores Cupcake, Erika Mayer, Fiona Kennedy-Altoft, Hilary Herrmann, James McMillan, John Cottrell, Michelle Dawson, Nikky Morgan Smith, Noel Hart, Rick Shearman, Sarah Harvey and Stephen Phibbs;
- Sydneysiders Bennett, Johnny Romeo, Kareem Rizk, Kareena Zerefos, Luke Taaffe, Kevin Tran and Mia Taninaka;
- Queenslanders Jan Van Dijk, Nic Plowman, Simon DeGroot and Troy Archer;
- Victorians Dave Bowers, Doug Bartlett, James Looker, Laura Skerlj and Nick Morris;
- Adelaide’s Dennis Ropar; and
- American artists Fawn Gehweiler and Kelsey Brookes.
We have curated, edited and published the book ourselves, with some great art direction from local artist/designer Rick Shearman.
Please join us on Saturday December 12, to celebrate its launch, in conjunction with our second birthday bash, the opening of our end of year show and the announcement of our 2010 exhibition and events program!!
We’re offering a special book launch special of two copies for $25 (usually $20 each), exclusively available to launch attendees.